Conditions of Acceptance to
The Suzuki Voice Program Teacher Training
- The Suzuki Voice Program is approved by the ISA (International Suzuki Association). The Suzuki Voice Program has been specially designed to learn vocal technique and style in a progressive manner. It is a Classical Voice Program.
- The complete Teacher Training Course for Suzuki Voice consists of five levels and each level takes approximately two years to complete. It is expected that training is continued with an accredited Suzuki Voice Teacher Trainer either privately or at an ISA approved Suzuki Convention or workshop. A certain level of training is required and must be satisfactorily completed before a teacher-in-training can begin to teach Suzuki Voice. This must include teaching under supervision.
- This program starts teaching expectant mothers and continues teaching through childhood to adulthood.
- Teamwork with other Suzuki Voice teachers and future teachers-in-training will be necessary.
- The International Suzuki Voice Committee has decided that until we have publications available Suzuki Voice Volume materials are available only to Accepted Suzuki Voice teachers-in-training and accredited Suzuki Voice teachers and their students and copies cannot be shared with other interested teachers. This was signed by all committee members from USA, Australia and Europe on September 8th, 2013.
- It is expected that the first level of training be completed in five years. If, after that time, Suzuki Voice training has not commenced, it will be necessary to re- audition for acceptance.
- Only fully accredited teachers (to Level Five, Advanced Level) can train teachers and conduct workshops for Suzuki Voice.
- A commitment to follow the most recent Suzuki Voice Program Professional Development Teacher Training Curriculum is expected. This manual will be revised yearly in March. It will be found from ESA web page under voice and from www.suzukivoice.com under login.